The editing window allows you edit information about a previous post. The user tags (photos-only), location and caption can be edited at any time. If you're looking to make edits to a photo or video, you'll need to do that when uploading.
To edit a post:
The caption of a post can be edited at any time. When typing a
@character, your keyboard input will also search Instagram for matching hashtags and users until you select an item from the popover, press the
⎋ (ESC)key, or press another space.
To edit the tagged users in a photo:
- 2.Click a position in the photo/video where the user is located.
- 3.Type in the search text field to find the relevant user.
- 4.Click on a search result to confirm the tag.
To remove a tagged user:
To reposition a tagged user:
To add a location on a photo or video:
- 2.Type to search for the location to tag, or click the nearby placesbutton to search locations close to your current position.
- 3.Select a location from the search results. If no search results could be found, the results popover will disappear.
To edit a location on a photo or video:
To remove an existing location on a photo or video: